Dr Richard Weiler, of University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, said: "It is vital we start to answer these questions based on reliable science and evidence.
What does UCLH stand for?
UCLH stands for University College London Hospitals (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University and College Labor Education Association
- University College London Echelle Spectrograph (UK)
- University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate
- Unit Capability Loss Factor
- Unplanned Capability Loss Factor (power plant performance)
- upper case left fast
- United Cities and Local Governments
- United Cities and Local Governments of Africa
- University of California Lesbian Gay Bisexual Association (cross-campus organization at the University of California)
- University of California Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex Association (Berkeley, CA)
- Uniform Command Line Interface (toolkit)
- Unione Cittadini Lavoratori Italiani (Italian: Citizens Union of Italian Workers)
- University of California Leadership Institute (Irvine, CA)
- University College London Interaction Centre (England, UK)
- Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (Spanish: University of Castilla-La Mancha; Spain)
- University College London Medical School
- Used Car Loan Network
- Uncommented Lines of Code
- Unesterified Cholesterol-Rich Lipid Particles (biochemistry)
- Unilateral Cleft Lip and Palate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Development of antibiotic resistance is unfortunately a common occurrence for all neonatal units, even more so in units such as ours which care for the most premature babies," the Daily Express quoted University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust as saying.
It is important for patients and clinicians to know trastuzumab keeps working in women whose aggressive HER 2-positive breast cancer comes back," said Dr Rob Stein, consultant oncologist at University College London Hospitals, who was involved in the study.
Of the 29 trusts vying for foundation status, Newcastle came second only to the University College London Hospitals.
The technique, which has so far been successfully piloted in 30 women, is being developed at University College London Hospitals and was being outlined in a report delivered at the annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America last night.
The technique, which has so far been successfully piloted in 30 women, is being developed at University College London Hospitals and was being outlined in a report delivered at the annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America.
Last night, a spokeswoman for University College London Hospitals said: "Both the twins and the mother are well.