Stanford University retook the second-place slot from the University of California, Berkeley (MIT in 10th and University College London to create a set of world-class research institutions.
What does UCL stand for?
UCL stands for University College London
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCL
We have 101 other meanings of UCL in our Acronym Attic
- Union Communiste Libertaire (French: Libertarian Communist Union)
- Unión de Corresponsalía Local (Galician: Local Union Correspondent)
- Unit Candidate List
- Unit Configured Load
- United Clinical Laboratories (medical laboratory; Dubuque, IA)
- United Counties League (soccer)
- Univac Canada, Ltd.
- Universal Communications Language
- Universal Cyber League (online gaming group)
- Université Catholique de Louvain
- University Computer Lab (various locations)
- University of Central Lancashire
- Unoccupied Crown Land (various locations)
- Upper Confidence Level
- Upper Confidence Limit
- Upper Control Limit
- Urbancanopy Layer (meteorology)
- User Control List
- University of California Labor and Employment
- Université Catholique de Louvain - Unité d'Éducation pour la Santé (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cambridge University has edged out Harvard to become the first non-US university to top a global ranking, according to consultancy Quacquarelli Symonds was ranked third, followed by University College London, Imperial College London, California Institute of Technology 10th.
Bhat, University of Jammu, Huma Qazi of Eni, Head of International Human Resources and Dr Bindra Thusu, University College London who represented their respective institutions at a glittering award ceremony - Getenergy Event 2010 - held in Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia award ceremony in Kuala Lumpur on 23-24 March 2010.
95 Paperback Publications of the Institute of Archaeology, University College London CC175 Pye (archaeology, University College London) edits essays exploring the way touch can be used in cultural institutions to facilitate understanding and learning.
Elite universities included Bristol, Cambridge, Durham, Edinburgh, Imperial College London, King's College London, London School of Economics, Oxford, St Andrews, and University College London.
Jones, professor of genetics at the University College London, includes the connection between sleep and memory and Alzheimer's disease, the battle against creationism, and questions about blood replacement.
The unsurprising conclusion by University College London reveals there were 400,000 families called Jones in Great Britain, with many in North Wales.
About University College London Founded in 1826, University College London (UCL; http://www.