Peter Singer is the DeCamp professor of bioethics at the University Center for Human Values, Princeton University, and is the author of numerous books on animal rights and other ethical concerns.
What does UCHV stand for?
UCHV stands for University Center for Human Values
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCHV
- University Center for Health Sciences (Israel and Cameroon)
- University of California Housing System
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- U Can't Handle This (fantasy football league)
- Ulster Community and Hospitals Trust (Newtownards, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Unified Complex Hadamard Transform
- University of California Hospital Training School
- Under the Computer Hood Users Group
- United Church Users Group
- Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village (Canada)
- Microcurie (unit of radioactivity)
- Ultimate Creations, Inc. (various organizations)
- Ultrasonic Contact Impedance (hardness test method)
- Unclassified Controlled Information
- Under Construction Indefinitely
- Unemployment Compensation Insurance
- Unicredito Italiano (Italian banking group)
- Unidad de Cuidados Intensivos
- Union City, Indiana
- Unión Corresponsalía Internacional (Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
People have even protested the name of the chair he holds--Singer is now the Ira DeCamp Professor of Bioethics at the University Center for Human Values of Princeton.
129) With the current academic term, Australian Peter Singer begins his tenure as Ira DeCamp Professor of Bioethics at the Princeton University Center for Human Values.