Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences (OSU-CHS) Tulsa, Oklahoma has used this method of instruction in the Clinical Problem Solving course for 2nd year medical students since the early 1990's.
What does UCHS stand for?
UCHS stands for University Center for Health Sciences (Israel and Cameroon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCHS
We have 30 other meanings of UCHS in our Acronym Attic
- University of Chicago Health Plan
- Urban Community Health Partners
- Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency (Tennessee)
- Union County Human Relations Commission (New Jersey)
- University Committee on Human Research Ethics (University of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- University of California Humanities Research Institute
- Umbilical Cable Handling System (US Navy Mine Neutralization Vehicle)
- Union County High School (Liberty, IN)
- Union County Humane Society (Marysville, OH and Maynardville, TN)
- Unity Christian High School (Barrie, Ontario, Canada)
- University of California Housing System
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- U Can't Handle This (fantasy football league)
- Ulster Community and Hospitals Trust (Newtownards, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Unified Complex Hadamard Transform
- University of California Hospital Training School
- Under the Computer Hood Users Group
- United Church Users Group
- Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village (Canada)
- University Center for Human Values