99 and will be sold mainly through university bookshops.
What does UBS stand for?
UBS stands for University Bookshop (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UBS
We have 111 other meanings of UBS in our Acronym Attic
- United Bible Societies
- United Black Seminarians (student group)
- United Blood Services
- United Buying Service
- Universal Banking Solution (Oracle)
- Universal Bomb Suspension
- Universal Building Society (UK)
- Universal Building Systems, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Universal Business Solutions, LLC (Alpharetta, GA)
- Universitair Bibliotheek Systeem
- University Business Services
- Urban Book Source (resource)
- Used Bookstore
- User Based Solution
- User Based Systems (software consulting firm, Castro Valley, CA)
- Utility Billing System (software)
- Utterback's Business School (Danville, Illinois)
- United Business School Association
- University Biological Safety Adviser (various universities; UK)
- University of Ballarat Student Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An author will visit a university bookshop to sign her latest novel.
She says the university bookshop and NUS run a secondhand book sale scheme but a lot of novels on her list have been specially chosen for this year's course and she'll have to buy them new.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2003 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD After more than 25 years of serving as the university bookshop, the Atticus Bookstore & Cafe in Middletown, Connecticut, USA, is being bought by the Wesleyan University following disputes over service and university merchandise.
Ordained and married in 1939, during fifteen years of pastoral ministry, Turner pioneered an ecumenical student chaplaincy in New Zealand, established two university student halls of residence, started the nation's first campus-based university bookshop, and published Halls of Residence (1954).
HOW TO GET YOUR COPY Copies of the anthology are available at Borders bookshop, Warwick University bookshop, the Herbert Art Gallery, and the Ikon Gallery in Birmingham.
Dylan and Cohen: Poets of Rock and Roll will be launched at Blackwell's University Bookshop, Cardiff, on Friday June 18.