The study was presented to the President's Office and the University Board of Trustees and final use is now under evaluation.
What does UBOT stand for?
UBOT stands for University Board of Trustees (various universities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UBOT
- Union Board of Health
- Unique Benefit Option Identifier (Medicaid/Medicare)
- Unique Bits of Information
- UPA (Usability Professionals’ Association) Body of Knowledge (Bloomingdale, IL)
- United Beats of Peace
- Uganda Bureau of Statistics (Kampala)
- Ultimate Book of Spells (Canadian TV show)
- Utrecht Burnout Scale (psychometrics)
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) Based Ontology Toolset
- United British Oilfields of Trinidad
- uterine branch of the ovarian vein
- UART Based Protocol
- Ubiquitin-Specific Protease
- Ulusal Birlik Partisi (National Unity Party, Cyprus)
- Undergraduate Business Program (various schools)
- Union Bancaire Privee (Swiss asset management bank)
- United Base Players (online gaming community)
- United Bermuda Party
- United Bermuda Party (Bermuda)
- United Bowhunters of Pennsylvania (founded 1985)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1997 he was elected to the Tufts University Board of Trustees.