The Lady Spikers are using the Games to help prepare for their upcoming title-defence in the women's volleyball tournament of the University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP).
What does UAAP stand for?
UAAP stands for University Athletic Association of the Philippines
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAAP
We have 3 other meanings of UAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Unsere Antworten Auf Kritik (German: Our Response to Criticism)
- Unfunded Actuarial Accrued Liability (aka Unfunded Accrued Actuarial Liability)
- University Admissions Advice Letter (Australia)
- University of Arkansas Arthropod Museum (Fayetteville, AR)
- United African-American Ministerial Action Council (San Diego, CA; est. 1994; advocacy organization)
- Ukrainian Academy of Agrarian (Sciences; Kiev, Ukraine)
- Urinary Alpha-Amino Nitrogen (nephrology)
- Undergraduate American Academy of Osteopathy
- United Asian American Organizations (University of Michigan)
- Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Under Armor Auxiliary Power Unit (US Army)
- Uniform Agricultural Appraisal Report
- Union Aid for Afghan Refugees
- Unione degli Atei e degli Agnostici Razionalisti (Italian: Union of Atheists and Agnostic Rationalists; Rome, Italy)
- University of Aarhus Aarhus (Denmark)
- University of Arid Agriculture Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
- University of Alabama Amateur Radio Club
- Ukrainian Academy of Agrarian Sciences (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Ukrainian Academy of Agricultural Sciences
- Un Avenir a Savigny (French: A Future in Savigny)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The visiting women's volleyball champions of the University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) made it three wins out of three in their short visit to Bahrain, after first taking down Bahrain's young women's national team for the second successive evening and then following it up by outclassing men's team PVB in a single-set contest.
BAHRAINI Bader Abdulla Malabes has returned to Manama Club after a three-year stint playing with the De La Salle Green Archers in the University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP), reports Patrick Salomon.
BAHRAIN'S Bader Abdulla Malabes and the De La Salle Green Archers will be looking to extend the men's basketball finals series of the University Athletic Association of the Philippines today.
BAHRAIN'S Bader Abdulla Malabes scored 10 points to help spark the De La Salle Green Archers to a 76-61 triumph over the Adamson Falcons yesterday in the men's basketball tournament of the University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP).
Bader made history last year as the first-ever Bahraini to play in the University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) men's basketball tournament.