from The State University at Stonybrook and held a license as a C.
What does USB stand for?
USB stands for University At Stonybrook (SUNY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USB
We have 107 other meanings of USB in our Acronym Attic
- Union of Scientists in Bulgaria (est. 1944)
- Union Savings Bank (various locations)
- Union Sportive de Brillon (French: Brillon Sports Union; Brillon, France)
- Unione Sindacale di Base (Italian: Basic Trade Union)
- United Security Bancshares
- United Sexy Boys (music group)
- United Southern Bank (formerly Umatilla State Bank)
- United Soybean Board
- Universal Serial Bus
- Universidad Simon Bolivar (Venezuela)
- University of Sistan and Baluchestan (Zahedan, Iran)
- University of Stellenbosch Business (South Africa)
- University Star Building
- Uniwersytet Stefana Batorego (Polish: Stephen Batory University; former Polish name of Vilnius University)
- Unsporting Behaviour (soccer)
- Unteres Seitenband (German: lower sideband)
- Upflow Sludge Bed
- Upper Sideband
- Urban Service Boundary
- US Bank
Samples in periodicals archive:
from The State University at Stonybrook, holds a license as a C.