Rozan has held marketing, public relations, teaching and programming positions at a number of Boston-area cultural institutions, including Harvard University Art Museums, the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Children's Museum, Boston Public Library and the Children's Museum.
What does UAM stand for?
UAM stands for University Art Museum (UC Santa Barbara)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAM
We have 75 other meanings of UAM in our Acronym Attic
- Union Alliance Media
- Union des Artistes Modernes (French: Union of Modern Artists)
- Unit AIMNET Manager (US Air Force)
- Unit Atom Model (physics)
- Unité d'Appui Multimédia (French: Multimedia Support Unit; Belgium)
- United Aerial Mapping
- Universal American Corporation (stock symbol)
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain)
- Universidad Autónoma de Manizales (Colombia)
- Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana (México)
- University of Arkansas-Monticello (Monticello, Arkansas)
- Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland)
- Unrelated Adult Male
- Urawa Art Museum (Saitama, Japan)
- Urban Airshed Model
- User Access Management
- User Access Module
- User Account Manager (software)
- User Alert Message
- User Authentication Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scoates is the director of the University Art Museum at California State University, Long Beach.
Pioneers and Exiles: German Expressionism at the Indiana University Art Museum.
Qattan Foundation, Birzeit University Art Museum, Al Hoash Palestinian Art Court, International Academy of Art Palestine, Al Ma'mal Foundation for Contemporary Art, and Riwaq Centre for Architectural Conservation.
Innovation and Change: Great Ceramics from the Ceramics Research Center, Arizona State University Art Museum Collection highlights 79 masterworks by many of the leading international artists of our time, offering a panoramic survey of the potential of clay as an expressive art form.
The ancient pieces, many of which date back more than seven millenia, are borrowed from several collections--the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Princeton University Art Museum and the Israel Museum.