Silver Spring, MD: American Association of University Affiliated Programs.
What does UAP stand for?
UAP stands for University Affiliated Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAP
We have 91 other meanings of UAP in our Acronym Attic
- United Australia Party (political party)
- Uniunea Artistilor Plastici (Romanian: Union of Artists)
- Universal Academy Press (Japan)
- Universal Access Program (various locations)
- Universal Ad Package (Interactive Advertising Bureau)
- Universal Adaptive Processor
- Universal Availibility of Publications (Library)
- Universidad Adventista Del Plata (Spanish: River Plate Adventist University; Libertador San Martín, Argentina)
- Universidad Alas Peruanas (Peruvian university)
- University Academic Program (Canada)
- University Assistance Program (various universities)
- University of Alberta Press (Canada)
- University of Asia and the Pacific (Pasig City, Philippines)
- University of Asia Pacific (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Unknown At Present
- Unlicensed Assistive Personnel
- Unmanned Aerial Platform
- Unstable Angina Pectoris
- Ununited Anconeal Process
- Uranyl Ammonium Phosphate
Samples in periodicals archive:
edu/~ihd ARKANSAS University Affiliated Program of Arkansas University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Department of Pediatrics 501 Woodlane, Ste.
CH, Florida EDITOR'S NOTE: To find the University Affiliated Program in your state, contact the American Association of University Affiliated Programs at 301-588-8252.
The California PAS Consumer Co-op Project is headed by Barbara Wheeler of the Children's Hospital University Affiliated Program at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
In order to test the applicability of the EAP model to the job support needs of employees with disabilities, the Developmental Evaluation Clinic, a University Affiliated Program (UAP) at Children's Hospital, Boston received funds from the Administration on Developmental Disabilities to develop such a model.
org University of Southern California University Affiliated Program Childrens Hospital Los Angeles Phone V: (323) 669-2300 Fax: (323) 671-3842 Web site: http://www.