Sally Yates, dean of the School of Education at Newman University College, Birmingham, gave evidence to the Select Committee in her role as vice chair of the Universities Council for the Education of Teachers.
What does UCET stand for?
UCET stands for Universities Council for the Education of Teachers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCET
We have 5 other meanings of UCET in our Acronym Attic
- University of California Educational Research Center (Fresno, CA)
- Undergraduate Computational Engineering and Sciences (US Department of Energy)
- União Capixaba de Ensino Superior (Portuguese: Capixaba Union Higher Education; Brazil)
- Universidad de Ciencias Empresariales y Sociales (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- University Career and Employment Services (University of Kansas; Lawrence, KS)
- University Center for Environmental Studies (various locations)
- University College and Extension Services (now College of Continuing and Professional Education; California State University Long Beach)
- User Created Expansion Set (gaming)
- University of Cincinnati Evaluation Services Center (Ohio)
- Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Toronto and Eastern Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- University Center for Excellence in Teaching (Indiana University South Bend and University of Florida)
- University College of Engineering, Thodupuzha (India)
- User Centred Evaluation Tool (UK)
- Utah Coalition for Educational Technology (Farmington, UT)
- Urban Consortium Energy Task Force
- Union of the Capitals of the European Union
- University Center for Excellence in Writing (Florida Atlantic University)
- University College of Education, Winneba (Ghana)
- USA Custom Exotic Wood (USA Custom Guitars)
- Ukrainian Center of Environmental and Water Projects (Kiev, Ukraine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Universities Council for the Education of Teachers in Wales (Ucet Cymru) warned yesterday that there were teacher shortages in the Welsh-medium sector.