5) Recognizing this, and the lack of private sector incentives to promote access, a cross-campus student movement called the Universities Allied for Essential Medicines (UAEM) attempts to shape university licensing policies to ensure that drugs researched and developed at universities, in whole or in part, are licensed at low cost in the developing world.
What does UAEM stand for?
UAEM stands for Universities Allied for Essential Medicines
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAEM
We have 1 other meaning of UAEM in our Acronym Attic
- University of Arkansas Economic Development Institute (Fayetteville, AR)
- Unit of Action Experimental Element (US Army)
- Utah Association for Employment in Education
- Unilateral Adjustable External Fixator
- United Arab Emirates Football Association
- United Arab Emirates Ice Hockey Association
- Uluslararasi Atom Enerjisi Kurumu (Turkish)
- United Association of Equipment Lessors
- United Arab Emirates
- Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Mexico (Spanish: Autonomous University of the State of Mexico; Mexico)
- Utah Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Utah Association of Educational Office Professionals
- Undergraduate Academic Enrichment Program (University of North Florida)
- Unserved Areas Electrification Programme (Guyana)
- Urinary Albumin Excretion Rate
- Urinary Aldosterone Excretion Rate
- Ultraslan Eyüp Sultan (Turkish web forum)
- Unified Agricultural Extension System
- United Arab Emirates Scouts
- United Automotive Electronic System Co, Ltd