Professor David Koh, chair of Occupational Health and Medicine at the Universiti Brunei Darussalam and a renowned international expert in the field, spoke about assessing occupational health exposures.
What does UBD stand for?
UBD stands for Universiti Brunei Darussalam
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UBD
We have 29 other meanings of UBD in our Acronym Attic
- United Buddhist Church of Vietnam
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver (Canada)
- University of British Columbia Working Papers in Linguistics
- Undeliverable Billing Document
- Under Balanced Drilling
- Underground Blues Division (band)
- Underground by Design (gaming)
- Understanding by Design
- Unique Blog Designs (est. 2007)
- Universal Blood Donor
- University of Brunei Darussalam
- Up Blast Discharge
- Use by Date
- User Brain Damage
- Uniform Brain Death Act (1978)
- University Business Development Centre (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Utahns for Better Dental Health (fluoride advocates)
- United Better Dress Manufacturers Association
- Utah Birth Defect Network
- Unscheduled Brain DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) Synthesis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Eleventh Biennial Conference of the Borneo Research Council will be held on the campus of the Universiti Brunei Darussalam in Bandar Seri Begawan, over a three-day period, 25-27 June 2012.
226-41 IN: Purih: Universiti Brunei Darussalam dalam Satu Dekad.
Johnny Tjia), and the Universiti Brunei Darussalam (Awang Tuah Dilang).
One senses," Roger Kershaw wrote in 1998, "that Hussainmiya is glancing over his shoulder at a potential academic audience as well as the Brunei official intelligentsia" ("Academic Correctness under Monarchy: Universiti Brunei Darussalam and Its Research" [BRB 2003:139]).
1996 Purih: Universiti Brunei Darussalam Dalam Satu Dekad.
Abu Bakar bin Apong; Purih: Universiti Brunei Darussalam Dalam Satu Dekad.