What does UPTER stand for?
UPTER stands for Università Popolare di Roma (Italian: People's University of Rome)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unauthorised Payment Tax Charges (UK)
- Universidad Pedagogica y Tecnologica de Colombia (Spanish: Pedagogical and Technological University of Colombia)
- University Parking and Traffic Committee (University of North Dakota)
- University Promotion Tenure Committee
- Urban Pediatric Trauma Center
- Urease-Positive Thermophylic Campylobacters
- Unit Pelaksana Teknis Daerah (Indonesian: Regional Technical Implementation Unit; Indonesia)
- Unit Pengelola Teknis Daerah (Indonesian: Regional Technical Management Unit)
- Unit Pulmonary Toxic Dose (oxygen toxicity; diving)
- University Professional and Technical Employees (labor union for University professional employees)
- Union of Part-Time Faculty (Wayne State University; Detroit, MI)
- Universal Pervasive Transaction Framework (telecommunications)
- Upper Plenum Test Facility
- United Paramount Tax Group Inc. (Arlington, TX)
- University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital (Nigeria)
- Ukrainian Physico-Technical Institute
- União Popular dos Trabalhadores da Informação
- unità pediatrica di terapia intensiva
- Unité Pédago-Thérapeutique Itinérante
- United Platform Technologies, Inc.