MATERIALS AND METHODS The study was conducted at 2 experimental sites located near Guaira City, Sao Paulo State, and at the Laboratorio de Ecologia de Insetos-Faculdades de Ciencias Agrarias e Veterinarias (FCAV), Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP), Jaboticabal Campus, Sao Paulo State.
What does UNESP stand for?
UNESP stands for Universidade Estadual Paulista
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (aka ESCAP)
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- Organisation des Nations Unies pour l'Education, la Science et la Culture (French)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (since 1945; Paris, France)
- United Nations Economic and Social Commission for West Asia
- United Nations Economic and Social Development
- Union of EU (European Union) Soft Drinks Associations
- Unión de Empresas Siderúrgicas (Spanish: Union of Steelmaking Enterprises; Madrid, Spain)
- University of New England Student Information System
- United Nations Economic and Social Office in Beirut
- Unión Española de Entidades Aseguradoras y Reaseguradoras
- Unesco National Education Support Strategy
- University-Class Earth System Science
- UNIX-based National Exercise Support Terminal
- Unified Narcotics Enforcement Team (Rapid City Police Department; Rapid City, SD)
- Unified Neighborhood Enhancement Team (Houston, Texas Police Department)
- Union Network Systems, Inc.
- Universal Education and Training, Ltd. (Australia)
- Union of Entrepreneurs for Educational Technology, A.C. (Mexico City, Mexico)
- United Nations Educational and Training Programme for Southern Africa
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donatelli, Universidade Estadual Paulista (Brazil) informs us that she observes dental assistants using patient exam gloves rather than utility gloves when handling contaminated instruments.
2012), a team of scientists from Brazil, led by Karen Tereza Altieri, DDS, MSc from Araraquara Dental School at Universidade Estadual Paulista in Sao Paolo, contaminated 36 simulated dentures with MRSA to test the strength of two disinfectant solutions and microwave irradiation.
Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP) political scientist Tullo Vigevani said that to do otherwise would set a negative precedent.