The research, conducted by Universidad Pablo de Olavide (UPO) and the Universidad de Sevilla (US), is based on the data compiled by the Instituto Geogrfico Nacional on 4,017 earthquakes between 3 and 7 on the Richter scale that occurred on the Iberian Peninsula and in the surrounding waters between 1978 and 2007.
What does US stand for?
US stands for Universidad de Sevilla (Spain)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of US
We have 177 other meanings of US in our Acronym Attic
- Underwriting Screen (insurance)
- Unit Separator
- Unit Specification
- Unit Strength (gaming)
- Unitary Symmetry
- United Soldiers (Raven Shield gaming clan)
- United States
- United States (top level domain)
- United States Supreme Court Decisions
- Universal Studios
- Université de Sherbrooke (Canada)
- Université de Strasbourg (French: University of Strasbourg)
- Université du Sud (French: University of the South)
- Université Savoie (France)
- Universiteit van Stellenbosch (University of Stellenbosch)
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of Sussex (UK)
- University of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- University School (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his Mundo y formas del cante flamenco, written with Ricardo Molina (Madrid: Revista de Occidente, 1963), as well as in his autobiography, Las confesiones de Antonio Mairena (Seville: Secretariado de Publicaciones de la Universidad de Sevilla, 1976), the famous cantaor explained at length his ideas and experiences as a flamenco singer.
en Pedagogia y Catedratico de Universidad del area de MIDE, en la Facultad de Ciencias de la Educacion de la Universidad de Sevilla (Espana).