Along with earning law degrees from Santiago de Cuba's Universidad de Oriente and Spain's Universitat de Barcelona, Carracedo Botifoll taught international business law in Cuba.
What does UDO stand for?
UDO stands for Universidad de Oriente (Spanish: University of the East; Venezuela)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UDO
We have 21 other meanings of UDO in our Acronym Attic
- United Digital Network, Inc.
- Universal Design Network Japan (fashion; Japan)
- University for Development of National Races
- Utah Department of Natural Resources
- Universal Design New York
- Ultra Density Optical (phase change optical storage)
- Undelivered Orders
- Undetermined Origin
- Unified Development Ordinance (land use and zoning regulations)
- Union des Opticiens (French: Union of Opticians; Paris, France)
- University of Dortmund (Germany)
- User Defined Object
- Ultrafiltered Dissolved Organic Carbon
- Uniform Definition of a Child (US IRS)
- University Directories on Campus
- University of Durham Orienteering Club (UK)
- Unscheduled Discrete Organic Chemical (Chemical Weapons Convention)
- Utah Department of Corrections
- Ultra Deep Ocean Engineering (Japan)
- Universal Digital Operational Flight Trainer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cumana: Trabajo de Pregrado, Departamento de Biologia, Universidad de Oriente.
The study was supported by funding from the Consejo de Investigacion de la Universidad de Oriente and the Fondo Nacional de Ciencia, Innovacion y Tecnologia de Venezuela (FONACIT).