Almudena Sanchez-Villegas and colleagues evaluated data from 15,535 Spanish university graduates who participated in the Seguimiento Universidad de Navarra Project, which began enrollment in 1999.
What does UNAV stand for?
UNAV stands for Universidad de Navarra
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNAV
- United Native American Telecommunications
- United Nigeria Association of Tulsa (Tulsa, OK)
- Union d'Assistance Technique pour l'Automobile et la Circulation Routière (French: Union of Technical Assistance for Motor Vehicle and Road Traffic)
- United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition
- United Nations Association of Trinidad and Tobago (Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago)
- United Nations Association of Uganda (Kampala, Uganda)
- United Nations Association of Utah
- United Nations Association of the United States of America
- Urinary Excretion of Sodium
- University NAVSTAR Consortium
- United Nations Angola Verification Mission
- Unione Nazionale Associazioni Venatorie Italiane (Italian: Italian National Union of Hunting Associations)
- Union of North American Vietnamese Student Associations (est. 2004; Westminster, CA)
- United Nations Advocacy Week (World Council of Churches)
- United North Amityville Youth Organization Inc. (Amityville, NY)
- Ultra Narrowband (modulation)
- Unified North Bridge (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Talk by Ignacio Uria, professor of contemporary history at Spain's Universidad de Navarra, and associate investigator of the Cuba 21st Century Project at Georgetown University.
Vizmanos3 Ignacio Lopez-Goni  *  Departamento de Microbiologia y Parasitologia and  Centro de Investigacion y Tecnologia Agroalimentaria de Aragon Zaragoza, Spain  Departamento de Genetica Universidad de Navarra Pamplona, Spain * Address correspondence to this author at: Departamento de Microbiologia y Parasitologia, Universidad de Navarra, c/Irunlarrea no.
Felipe Prosper of the Universidad de Navarra in Pamplona, Spain.
com is reporting that research teams from CEIT and Escuela Superior de Ingenieros de la Universidad de Navarra are currently investigating the optimum conditions for the crystallization of ice at the time of its manufacture, with the aim of obtaining ice creams that have a better texture on contact with the palate.
Navarre: Ediciones Universidad de Navarra SA, 2001.
Gonzalo Redondo teaches history at the Universidad de Navarra, an institution that belongs to the Opus Dei, which also owns the publishing house in which this book has appeared.