Guenca; Ediciones de la Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, 2006.
What does UCLM stand for?
UCLM stands for Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (Spanish: University of Castilla-La Mancha; Spain)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UCLM in our Acronym Attic
- upper case left fast
- United Cities and Local Governments
- United Cities and Local Governments of Africa
- University of California Lesbian Gay Bisexual Association (cross-campus organization at the University of California)
- University of California Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex Association (Berkeley, CA)
- University College London Hospitals (UK)
- Uniform Command Line Interface (toolkit)
- Unione Cittadini Lavoratori Italiani (Italian: Citizens Union of Italian Workers)
- University of California Leadership Institute (Irvine, CA)
- University College London Interaction Centre (England, UK)
- University College London Medical School
- Used Car Loan Network
- Uncommented Lines of Code
- Unesterified Cholesterol-Rich Lipid Particles (biochemistry)
- Unilateral Cleft Lip and Palate
- Universal Commerce Language and Protocol
- Universal Customer Loyalty Program (Identlogic Systems Private Limited)
- User Controlled Lightpath Provisioning (software)
- User Controlled LightPaths
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction (elbow)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2001 Address for correspondence: Ursula Hofle, Instituto de Investigacion en Recursos Cinegrtieos, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, Jtmta de Comunidades de Castilla-La Mancha, Ciudad Real, Spain; email: ursula.