Miguel Angel del Rio, Director of Technology Infrastructures, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos de Madrid "Enterasys OneFabric architecture, combined with OneFabric Control Center management suite allows University local network services to have effective, flexible and centralized management throughout its five sites, where more than 2,000 teachers and 25,000 students conduct their teaching and research tasks over more than 50 buildings.
What does URJC stand for?
URJC stands for Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Spanish, Madrid)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- upper respiratory tract infections
- Urban and Regional Information Systems Association
- Undergraduate Research, Innovation, Scholarship and Creativity
- University Research Initiative Support Program (est. 1994; US DoD)
- Undergraduate Research Implementation Team
- University of Rhode Island Transportation Center (Kingston, RI)
- Your Recommendation Is Requested
- Union for Reform Judaism
- Union Ridge Jacket
- Uraj (Russia)
- Internet Shortcut (file name extension)
- Ubiquity Now, Revenues Later
- Underground Race League (video game)
- Unfinanced Requirements List
- Uniform Resource Locator (aka Universal Resource Locator)
- Unità di Ricerca Locali (Italian)
- Universal Republic of Love
- Universal Resource Locator (aka Uniform Resource Locator)
- Universal Ride Layout
Samples in periodicals archive:
Felipe Ortega, from the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos in Madrid, who carried out the study, believes the site could face major problems ahead.
Huerta de Soto (political economy, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain) presents an introduction to the Austrian school of economics, which will be of interest to Austrian economists and other freemarket economists, and researchers and academics of economic methodology, the history of economic thought, institutional economics, and comparative economic systems.
In 2007, she led another delegation with the Congressional Friends of Spain Caucus to create an International Public Policy Fellowship in partnership with Universia and Universidad Rey Juan Carlos to increase the Latino presence in international policy.
In addition, the conference will provide a unique customer perspective as representatives from Arcelor, European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), Universidad Rey Juan Carlos and the Development Bank of Southern Africa share the experiences they have had in working with partners to develop network solutions tailored to meet each organization's specific needs.
Universities using Jaspersoft in their curriculum include: Carnegie Mellon University (US), University of Arizona (US), Universite Paris Dauphine (France), University Chemnitz (Germany), Hochschule Karlsruhe (Germany), Institute of Technology Blanchardstown (Ireland), Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal), Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Spain), and Universite de Geneve (Switzerland).
Among the universities that are expected to be connected through the Research Telematics Network are: Universidad de Alcala, Universidad Autonoma Madrid, Universidad Carlos III, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Universidad Nacional de Educacion a Distancia-UNED, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid and Universidad Rey Juan Carlos.