Perez has an undergraduate degree from Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria, Lima, Peru (1994), a Master of Administration from Universidad ESAN, Lima, Peru (1997) and a Master of Business Administration from Columbia Business School, New York, with a dual major in Finance and Management (2002).
What does UNI stand for?
UNI stands for Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria (Spanish: National University of Engineering; Peru)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNI
We have 13 other meanings of UNI in our Acronym Attic
- Unión Nacional Independiente (National Independent Union; Guatemala)
- Union Nationale pour l'Independance (French: Union for National Independence, New Caledonia)
- Union Network International (international trade union organisation)
- Uniroyal (tire company)
- Unitarian (Church)
- United News of India
- United Nuclear Industries
- United Nurses International
- Unity Railways Company
- Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería (Spanish: National University of Engineering; Peru)
- Universidade Independente (Lisboa; Portugal)
- Universitetet - Dr Byen (Danish railway station)
- University of Northern Iowa
- University of Northern Iowa (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Univision (Spanish-language TV channel)
- Usana Network International
- User Network Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria (UNI) architecture student Evans Omar Ponce, 20, died May 13 from stab wounds allegedly inflicted by a group of adolescents.