Institutionally, there are four state-funded universities that provide a grounding in archaeology, these being the Universidad Nacional de Trujillo (UNT), the Universidad Nacional de San Antonio Abad del Cusco (UNSAAC), the Universidad Nacional Federico Villareal (UNFV) and the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (UNMSM); these last two are based in Lima.
What does UNMSM stand for?
UNMSM stands for Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (Perú)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- União Nacional de Moradia Popular (Portuguese: National Union for Popular Housing; Brazil)
- United Nations Military Police
- United Nations Millennium Project
- University of New Mexico Press
- User Name Mapping Protocol
- Union Nationale des Mutuelles Retraite des Instituteurs et Fonctionnaires de l'Education Nationale et de la Fonction Publique (French: National Union of Mutual Retirement of Teachers and Officials of National Education and Public Service)
- Slovak Office of Standards, Metrology and Testing
- Unione Nazionale Mutilati per Servizio (Italian: National Union for the Maimed and Crippled; Italy)
- University of Newcastle Medical Society (Australia)
- United Nations Military Staff Committee
- University of New Mexico School of Law
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Union Nationale des Travailleurs du Maroc (French: National Labor Union of Morocco)
- United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission
- Universitetssykehuset Nord-Norge (Norwegian: University Hospital North Norway)
- University Neighborhood Network (Center for Urban and Regional Affairs; University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
- University News Network
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (Enugu, Nigeria)
- University of Nizhny Novgorod (Russia)
- University of Northumbria at Newcastle (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the rainy season ended, a team from the US Naval Medical Research Center Detachment, the Ministerio de Salud (Peruvian Ministry of Health), the Servicio Nacional de Sanidad Agraria (Agricultural Health Service), and the Museo de Historia Natural (Natural History Museum) from the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (San Marcos University) traveled to the area to conduct bat collections.
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Instituto de Investigaciones Humanisticas.