The acquisition is subject to regulatory approval, said William Dennis, President of Latin America Operations: Founded in 1986, Universidad Interamericana (www.
What does UNICA stand for?
UNICA stands for Universidad Interamericana
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNICA
- Union Nationale de l'Imprimerie et de la Communication (French: National Union of Printing and Communication)
- Unione Nazionale Industria Conciaria (Italian: National Union of the Tanning Industry; leather tanning; Milan, Italy)
- United Nations Information Centre
- Universal Networking Intellectual Capital (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Universal News Internet Collector (software)
- Universal Satellite Home Connection
- University of Canberra (Australia)
- Association des Universités et Centres de Recherche de la Caraïbe (French: Association of Universities and Research Centers of the Caribbean; est. 1967; Kingston, Jamaica)
- Institutional Network of the Universities from the Capitals of Europe
- Universal Compiler Architecture (allows any language to be compiled by Chasm.
- Università Degli Studi di Cagliari (Italian university)
- Université de Caen (French: University of Caen; Caen, France)
- University of Calabar (Nigeria)
- Universita Degli Studi di Camerino
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (Portuguese: State University of Campinas; São Paulo, Brazil)
- Unidad Indígena Y Campesina del Norte (Union of Northern Indigenous People and Farmers; Guatemala)
- Uniform Capitalization (inventory planning)
- Universal Capital
- Universidade Catolica de Pernambuco (Catholic university, Brazil)
- União Internacional de Capoeira Regional (Russian, school)