Prof Carlos Larrea Maldonado, a researcher in social and global area studies at Universidad Andina Simon Bolivar, Ecuador, and a key player in the technical design of the Yasuni-ITT Initiative, pointed out that the contributions to the Trust Fund would be invested only on renewable energy projects and the returns from them on sustainable development programmes.
What does UASB stand for?
UASB stands for Universidad Andina Simon Bolivar (Spanish: Simon Bolivar Andean University; Quito, Ecuador)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UASB
We have 4 other meanings of UASB in our Acronym Attic
- University of Alabama Superintendents' Academy
- University of Applied Sciences of Augsburg
- Unoccupied Active Surface Area
- Upper Arlington Softball Association
- Urban Affairs Student Association
- Urological Associates of Southern Arizona
- Users Association of South Australia
- Ute Appreciation Society of Australia
- Undergraduate Academic Services Building (Arizona State University)
- United American Savings Bank (Pittsburgh, PA)
- University of Agricultural Sciences Bangalore (India)
- Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Bed (wastewater treatment)
- Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket
- Utah Association of School Business Officials (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor
- Unaccompanied and Separated Children (various organizations)
- Underwater Archaeological Society of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- United Anglers of Southern California
- United Anti-Spam Command
- United Arab Shipping Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two other universities in the region, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia in Peru and Universidad Andina Simon Bolivar in Ecuador, will coordinate the project in those countries.