Harris, a Unitarian Universalist minister and past president of the Unitarian Universalist Historical Society, sheds light on historical and contemporary issues, key figures, and events in the denomination, providing an understanding of the facets of the Unitarian Universalist faith.
What does UHS stand for?
UHS stands for Universalist Historical Society
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHS
We have 106 other meanings of UHS in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra High Solids
- Union Health Service, Inc. (health insurance; Chicago, IL)
- Union High School (Tulsa, OK)
- Union High School (Union, New Jersey)
- Union Höherer Schüler (Austrian Pupils Association)
- Unionville High School (Kennett Square, PA)
- Unit Home Station
- United Healthcare Services (UnitedHealth Group, Inc.)
- Universal Health Sport (Nimes, France)
- Universal Hint System (gamingy)
- University for Humanistic Studies
- University Health Services
- University High School
- University High School (Australia)
- University History Society (University of Texas)
- University Honors Scholars (various schools)
- Unlimited High Society (gaming)
- Uno High School (Manila, Phillippines)
- Urbana High School
- Urbandale High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
org; Worcester Women's History Project; Wayne Viney, "Dorothea Dix," Dictionary of Unitarian & Universalist Biography, Unitarian Universalist Historical Society 1999-2007; Massachusetts Foundation for the Humanities; Secretary of State, Citizen Information Service; excerpt of Dix's 1843 Memorial to Legislature, quoted in "Dorothea Dix: New England Reformer," by Thomas J.