Western today is a wholly owned subsidiary of CNA Surety Corporation Group, as are Western's two wholly owned subsidiaries, Surety Bonding Company of America and Universal Surety of America.
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for Universal Surety of America (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USA
We have 578 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- United States Attorney
- United States of Africa (Arthur C. Clarke's '3001')
- United States of America
- United States of Atlanta (Ying Yang Twins album)
- United Stockgrowers of America
- United Support of Artists (est. 1985)
- United Synagogue of America
- Universal Secure Access (Universal Secure Access Card Identifier)
- Universal Service Agency (South Africa)
- Universal Stage Adapter (space flight; US NASA)