The program, created as part of the federal Telecommunications Act of 1996 and managed through the Schools and Libraries Division of the Universal Service Administrative Company, provides assistance for eligible schools and libraries to obtain affordable telecommunications services and Internet access.
What does USAC stand for?
USAC stands for Universal Service Administrative Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USAC
We have 69 other meanings of USAC in our Acronym Attic
- United States Army Broadcasting & Visual Activities, Pacific
- Undergraduate Students Association Council (University of California, Los Angeles)
- United Seniors of Athens County, Inc. (Ohio)
- United States Alpine Club
- United States Army Cadet Corps
- United States Army Corps
- United States Atlantic Coast
- United States Auto Club
- United States Auto-Sound Challenge
- United States of America Cycling (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Universidad de San Carlos (University of San Carlos, Guatemala)
- University Studies Abroad Consortium (various schools)
- University Sub-Aqua Club (Jamaica)
- US Airways Center (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Utrechtsche Studenten Alpenclub (Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Undergraduate Scholarly and Creative Activities
- Union Santiago Apostol de Cagueyeros Ausentes (Spanish)
- United States A-Class Catamaran Association
- United States Advanced Ceramics Association
- United States Air Consolidators Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Administered by the Universal Service Administrative Company (http://www.
The Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) operates the E-Rate program for the FCC.