Among the topics are the problem and its generalizations, empirical verification of the problem and related conjectures, unpredictable iterations, and a simple universal programming language for arithmetic.
What does UPL stand for?
UPL stands for Universal Programming Language
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UPL
We have 83 other meanings of UPL in our Acronym Attic
- Unión del Pueblo Leonés (Spain)
- Union Populaire Locale (Wallis and Futuna)
- Uniontown Public Library (Pennsylvania)
- Unit Prevention Leader
- Unit Price List
- United Phosphorus Ltd. (various locations)
- United Powers League (Star Craft)
- Universal Packing List (est. 1996)
- Universal Probe Library
- Universal Program License (Ukraine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It accused Microsoft of trying to make it impossible for Java to become a universal programming language, breaking a licensing agreement by introducing variants in its own software and developer tools which failed to meet Sun's compatibility tests.