About the Universal Powerline Association The Universal Powerline Association (UPA) is an International not-for-profit trade association working to promote global standards and regulations in the fast developing Powerline communications market.
What does UPA stand for?
UPA stands for Universal Powerline Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPA
We have 141 other meanings of UPA in our Acronym Attic
- United Powerlifting Association (est. 2007; Ohio)
- United Press Association
- United Productions of America
- United Professionals' Association
- United Progressive Alliance (Indian political group)
- United Protestant Association
- United States Professional Poolplayers Association
- Units Per Application (US Navy supply)
- Units Per Assembly
- Universal Port Aventura (Spanish Universal theme park)
- University of Pennsylvania
- University Preparatory Academy (San Jose, CA)
- University Press of America (Rowman & Littlefield)
- University Publications of America
- Up Auxiliary
- Urban Partnership Agreement (various locations)
- Urban Priority Area
- Urokinase-Like Plasminogen Activator (a protease)
- USA Patriot Act
- Usability Professionals' Association