Alternatively, take the kids off for a day of Hallowe'en fun at the Universal Port Aventura theme park where there will be special ghoulish goings-on for kids of all ages.
What does UPA stand for?
UPA stands for Universal Port Aventura (Spanish Universal theme park)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPA
We have 140 other meanings of UPA in our Acronym Attic
- United Pilots' Alliance (gaming)
- United Powerlifting Association (est. 2007; Ohio)
- United Press Association
- United Productions of America
- United Professionals' Association
- United Progressive Alliance (Indian political group)
- United Protestant Association
- United States Professional Poolplayers Association
- Units Per Application (US Navy supply)
- Units Per Assembly
- Universal Powerline Association
- University of Pennsylvania
- University Preparatory Academy (San Jose, CA)
- University Press of America (Rowman & Littlefield)
- University Publications of America
- Up Auxiliary
- Urban Partnership Agreement (various locations)
- Urban Priority Area
- Urokinase-Like Plasminogen Activator (a protease)
- USA Patriot Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
For something really different you can try a white knuckle ride at the Universal Port Aventura theme park in Salou, an ideal place for families, which is in a beautiful setting overlooking the sparkling Med and ringed by mountains.