At the federal level, President Bush released his 2009 budget proposal in February, part of which would eliminate federal funding for universal newborn hearing screening programs.
What does UNHSP stand for?
UNHSP stands for Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Program (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Nations Humanitarian Response Depot
- United Nations Housing Rights Programme
- Uganda National Household Survey (Uganda Bureau of Statistics)
- Ultimate New Home Sales and Marketing, Inc. (Anaheim, CA)
- United Neighborhood Health Services (Nashville, TN)
- Universal Neonatal Hearing Screening
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening
- University of Nebraska High School (Lincoln, NE)
- Utah Navajo Health System (Montezuma Creek, UT)
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention
- Ultra Nano Hardness Tester
- Ultra High Net Worth (finance)
- Ente Nationale Italiano di Unificazione (Italian standards body)
- Unidirectional (ANSI)
- Unión Nacional Independiente (National Independent Union; Guatemala)
- Union Nationale pour l'Independance (French: Union for National Independence, New Caledonia)
- Union Network International (international trade union organisation)
- Uniroyal (tire company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evelyn Cherow, director of audiology policy for the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA), states, "ASHA and three federal agencies have been working for several years to support universal newborn hearing screening programs.