The announcement that Wales leads the UK in providing vital universal neonatal hearing screening for all babies has been welcomed by deafness campaigners RNID.
What does UNHS stand for?
UNHS stands for Universal Neonatal Hearing Screening
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNHS
We have 2 other meanings of UNHS in our Acronym Attic
- University Neighborhood Housing Program (New York)
- Uplift North Hills Preparatory (Irving, TX)
- Utah Natural Heritage Program (US FWS)
- United Nations Headquarters (New York City, NY, USA)
- United Nations Human Rights Commission
- United Nations Humanitarian Response Depot
- United Nations Housing Rights Programme
- Uganda National Household Survey (Uganda Bureau of Statistics)
- Ultimate New Home Sales and Marketing, Inc. (Anaheim, CA)
- United Neighborhood Health Services (Nashville, TN)
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening
- University of Nebraska High School (Lincoln, NE)
- Utah Navajo Health System (Montezuma Creek, UT)
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Program (various locations)
- Ultra Nano Hardness Tester
- Ultra High Net Worth (finance)
- Ente Nationale Italiano di Unificazione (Italian standards body)
- Unidirectional (ANSI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This extra money, of which pounds 25m is recurrent, will go towards cost and development pressures, and I am delighted that this will enable the introduction of Universal Neonatal Hearing Screening during 2002-03.
Twenty Universal Neonatal Hearing Screening pilot projects, up and running from today, will allow children to have hearing impairments identified quickly and accurately.