By supporting TD-SCDMA alongside HSPA, HSPA+, LTE, TD-LTE, LTE-A and TD-LTE-A in software, CEVA-XC provides a universal modem platform that serves the global needs of semiconductor vendors and cellular OEMs who are looking to capitalize their on their designs over multiple operator networks worldwide.
What does UM stand for?
UM stands for Universal Modem
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UM
We have 16 other meanings of UM in our Acronym Attic
- Unified Model
- Uniform Manifest (HAZMAT)
- Uniform Methodology (finance)
- Uninsured Motorist coverage (protects a motorist against damage from an accident with an uninsured motorist)
- Unión para a Mudanza (Spanish: Union for Change, Guinea-Bissau)
- Unit Manager
- Unit Movement
- Unit of Measure Code
- Unit of Measurement
- United Methodist
- Universidad de Montevideo (Spanish: University of Montevideo; Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Universidad de Morón (Spanish: University of Morón; Argentina)
- Universidade do Minho (Portugal)
- Université de Moncton (French; Nouveau-Brunswick, Québec)
- Université de Montréal
- Universiti Malaya (Malaya University, Malaysia)
- University of Maastricht (Netherlands)
- University of Maine (Orono, ME)
- University of Malaga
- University of Malta
Samples in periodicals archive:
150 Universal Modem Relay that communicates between the newly deployed secure IP phones, such as the vIPer from General Dynamics, and legacy STE and FNBDT.
Unimicro is the only modem of its kind that allows users with multiple portable computers to rely on one universal modem instead of lugging around several different ones.