com New editions by Ann Hamilton (catalogue available) and Peter Saul Editions available by Vito Acconci, Lynda Benglis, Jay Bolotin, John Cage, Buckminster Fuller, Nancy Graves, Ik-Joong Kang, Matt Mullican, Claes Oldenburg, Nam June Paik, Ben Patterson, Jessica Stockholder, and Robert Wilson UNIVERSAL LIMITED ART EDITIONS 1446 North Clinton Avenue, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Tel: 631 665 2291 Fax: 631 665 1758 E-mail: prints@ulae.
What does ULAE stand for?
ULAE stands for Universal Limited Art Editions (fine art print publisher)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ULAE
We have 1 other meaning of ULAE in our Acronym Attic
- University Library Advisory Council
- University of Liberia Alumni Chorus
- University of Limerick Activity Centre
- University of Limerick Archery Club
- Upper-Level Anticyclone
- Uranium/Liquid-Argon Calorimeter
- Unit Loading Area Control Center
- University Lab Animal Care Committee (Texas A&M University)
- Union of Local Authority of Chios (Greece)
- Unallocated Loss Adjustment Expense
- Ufficio per la Lotta Antifrode
- UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) Learntec Asian Forum
- United Latin American Foundation, Inc.
- Universal Line Access Family (telecommunications)
- Union of Local Authorities in Israel
- Universal Locator & Airborne Integrated Data System
- Union of Local Authorities of Israel
- Ulusal Akademik Að Ve Bilgi Merkezi
- Union of Local Authority of Lesvos (Greece)
- Uganda Literacy and Adult Learners' Association (est. 1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bill Goldston invited Winters to print at Universal Limited Art Editions in 1982.
com November 4-7 Editions/Artists' Books Fair '04, NYC Printed works and multiples with Mel Bochner, Cecily Brown, Chuck Close, Carroll Dunham, Ellen Gallagher, Sol Lewitt, Elizabeth Peyton, Matthew Ritchie, David Row, Kiki Smith, Jessica Stockholder, Terry Winters UNIVERSAL LIMITED ART EDITIONS (ULAE) 1446 N.
9 UNIVERSAL LIMITED ART EDITIONS ULAE has been turning out limited-edition fine art prints from its Bayshore, Long Island, studio since 1957, first under the eye of Tatyana Grosman, who worked with Rauschenberg, Johns, and, famously, Rivers and O'Hara on "Stones," 1958, their collaborative series of lithographs.