In 2001 she bought a $750,000 variable universal life insurance policy, which doubles as an investment vehicle.
What does ULI stand for?
ULI stands for Universal Life Insurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ULI
We have 30 other meanings of ULI in our Acronym Attic
- Ulster Local History Trust (UK)
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (UK)
- Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Unaligned Load Halfword Unsigned
- Ultra-Light Inflatable
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Union Literary Institute
- Uniono por la Linguo Internaciona Ido (Esperanto: Union for the International Language Ido; constructed language group)
- United Limo, Inc. (Mishawaka, IN)
- Universal LAN Interconnection (Sprint)
- Universitärer Lehrverbund Informatik
- University/Laboratory Initiative (Office of Naval Research)
- Unsigned Long Integer (data type)
- Urban Land Institute
- User Location Information (wireless networks)
- User Logical Inputs (programming)
- Utica Learning Interchange
- Uganda Library and Information Association
- University Libraries
- Universally Unique Lexicographically Sortable Identifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the projects he's focused on is the company's new variable universal life insurance product, dubbed "Intelligent Life," launched in June.
Securities and Exchange Commission is investigating a subsidiary concerning the suitability of its sales of universal life insurance policies.