Assessing Tactical Training Group, Pacific, in collaboration with Commander, Strike Force Training Atlantic (CSFTL), using the guidance contained in the Universal Joint Task List (UJTL) Manual (CJCS 3500.
What does UJT stand for?
UJT stands for Universal Joint Task (operational planning; US DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UJT
We have 2 other meanings of UJT in our Acronym Attic
- Uganda Journalists Safety Committee (est. 1993)
- Unión de Jóvenes Socialistas Congoleños (Union of Congolese Socialist Youth, Republic of the Congo)
- Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers
- United Japanese Society of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI)
- United Junior Soccer League (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Uncle Jesse's Simple Sour Mash
- Universidad José Santos Ossa (Spanish: University Jose Santos Ossa; Chile)
- Ubuntu Japanese Team (computing)
- Unijunction Transistor
- Urban Job Tax Credit (Florida)
- Unified Joint Task List
- Universal Joint Task List
- Ukrainian Journal of Telemedicine and Medical Telematics
- Utah Java User Group
- Unincorporated Joint Venture
- Union Jeep Vexin (veterans organization)
- Université Jules Verne (French: Jules Verne University)
- Ustav Jaderneho Vyzkumu (Czech: Nuclear Research Institute)
- UOB JAIC (United Overseas Bank Ltd. and Japan Asia Investment Co., Ltd.) Venture Bio Investments
Samples in periodicals archive:
KDEs are distilled information extracted from approved text that represents the fundamental points and core ideas of joint doctrine, supporting terminology, and the Universal Joint Task List.
The joint tasks are described through the Universal Joint Task List and the Joint Mission Essential Task List, along with the specified standards and conditions.
In addition six strategic theater tasks from the universal joint task list are accomplished based upon the type of deployment.
To help bring joint training and engagement into a common system, the next step is including engagement activities in the universal joint task list.