The detention and conviction of these and other Baha'is is a reflection of the oppression facing all Iranians who desire freedom and the progress of their country, said the Universal House of Justice in an it May 2012 letter to the Band'is of Iran.
What does UHJ stand for?
UHJ stands for Universal House of Justice (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UHJ in our Acronym Attic
- Utah Health Information Management Association
- University of the Highlands and Islands Millennium Institute (also seen as UHI; Inverness, Scotland)
- Urban Heat Island Mitigation Initiative (est. 1997)
- Uganda Health Information Network
- University Health Insurance Plan
- University of the Highlands and Islands Project (UK)
- Ultra-High Intensity Post-Ionization
- Urban Heat Island Pilot Project (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Universal Health Insurance Scheme (India)
- University Hospital Information System
- Utah Hunter Jumper Association
- Under Hood Junction Block (part of Saturn coupe)
- Unheated Junction Thermocouple
- University of Hard Knocks
- University of Hawaii Kapiolani (formerly Kapiolani Community College; Honolulu, HI)
- University of Hong Kong (also seen as TUHK)
- Univerzita Hradec Kralove (Czech: Hradec Kralove University; Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic)
- University Hospitals Kingston Foundation (Canada)
- University Hospital, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- University of Hong Kong Medical Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
These courageous people reinforced my faith in the wisdom of the guidance that Baha''s around the world have received from our senior-most institution, the Universal House of Justice, which has written that "prejudice, war and exploitation have been the expression of immature stages in a vast historical process the tumult which marks [humanity's] collective coming of age is not a reason for despair but a prerequisite to undertaking the stupendous enterprise of building a peaceful world.
President Johnson Toribiong with his wife, Valeria Toribiong, were welcomed by a member of the Universal House of Justice, Stephen Hall, and his wife, Dicy Hall, on 25 November 2011.
Khan, who served on the Universal House of Justice from 1987 until April 2010, died suddenly on 15 July 2011 in his native Australia.
announced the Universal House of Justice, after visiting the Shrine to offer prayers of thanksgiving.
He was first elected to the Universal House of Justice in 1988.
Lincoln said, "was seeing the Baha'is from all over Vietnam, the north, the central, and the south, who had been so steadfast for over three decades, remaining obedient to the government and to the Universal House of Justice and waiting patiently until they could re-establish their activities fully.
For the Universal House of Justice, any adult male Baha'i from anywhere in the world is eligible for election.