The new list increases the number of devices reimbursable under the universal health insurance scheme from 172 to 869.
What does UHIS stand for?
UHIS stands for Universal Health Insurance Scheme (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UHIS
We have 3 other meanings of UHIS in our Acronym Attic
- Utah Health Info Direct (UtaHealthNet; University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Urban Heat Island Effect
- Utah Health Information Management Association
- University of the Highlands and Islands Millennium Institute (also seen as UHI; Inverness, Scotland)
- Urban Heat Island Mitigation Initiative (est. 1997)
- Uganda Health Information Network
- University Health Insurance Plan
- University of the Highlands and Islands Project (UK)
- Ultra-High Intensity Post-Ionization
- Urban Heat Island Pilot Project (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- University Hospital Information System
- Universal House of Justice (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
- Utah Hunter Jumper Association
- Under Hood Junction Block (part of Saturn coupe)
- Unheated Junction Thermocouple
- University of Hard Knocks
- University of Hawaii Kapiolani (formerly Kapiolani Community College; Honolulu, HI)
- University of Hong Kong (also seen as TUHK)
- Univerzita Hradec Kralove (Czech: Hradec Kralove University; Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic)
- University Hospitals Kingston Foundation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Finance Minister said the Central Government has also introduced many special products aimed at the rural markets like Jan Shree Bima Yojana, Universal Health Insurance Scheme, Aam Admi Bima Yojana, Crop Insurance, etc.
Community Based Universal Health Insurance Scheme group scheme for people below poverty line.