For information, contact Ruth Duemler at 484-6145, Health Care For All Oregon, Universal Health Care For Oregon and Progressive Democrats for America.
What does UHCO stand for?
UHCO stands for Universal Health Care for Oregon
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHCO
- Uniform Health Care Decisions Act
- Unit of Health-Care Epidemiology (Oxford University; UK)
- Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut, Inc.
- Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut (Meriden, CT)
- Upper Hume Community Health Service (Australia)
- Universal Host Controller Interface
- Uniform Health Care Information Act (state legislation; Washington)
- University of Houston - Clear Lake (Texas)
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Urban High Crime Neighborhood Initiative
- University of Houston College of Optometry (Texas)
- Union of Health Care Professionals
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Urban Highway Connector Program (Canada)
- Urban Hospital Care Plus (Detroit, MI)
- Upper Hutt Community Rescue (New Zealand)
- Urinary Hydrochlorothiazide-Creatinine Ratio
- Ultra Heavy Cosmic Ray Experiment
- United Home Care Services (Miami, FL)
- University Health and Counseling Services (Northeastern University; Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About 60 people gathered Sunday night at the Eugene Garden Club to discuss health care at a forum sponsored by two Eugene advocacy groups, Health Care for All Oregonians and Universal Health Care for Oregon.
Universal health care subject of discussion Universal Health Care for Oregon and Health Care For All-Oregon is sponsoring a discussion at 7 p.