What does UHCF stand for?
UHCF stands for Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Hawaii Cancer Center (Honolulu, HI)
- University of Huddersfield Climbing Club (UK)
- Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma (oncology)
- Upper Hutt City Council (New Zealand)
- UV Honey Comb Cuff
- Union of Hellenic Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Greece)
- Unité d'Hospitalisation de Courte Durée (French: Short-Term Hospitalization Unit)
- Universal Host Controller Driver
- Uniform Health Care Decisions Act
- Unit of Health-Care Epidemiology (Oxford University; UK)
- Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut (Meriden, CT)
- Upper Hume Community Health Service (Australia)
- Universal Host Controller Interface
- Uniform Health Care Information Act (state legislation; Washington)
- University of Houston - Clear Lake (Texas)
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Urban High Crime Neighborhood Initiative
- Universal Health Care for Oregon
- University of Houston College of Optometry (Texas)
- Union of Health Care Professionals