There, Dr Lee Chong-Yeong, vice president of the Universal Esperanto Association, noted that the language problem in the UN is the status of English, which will result in the linguistic hegemony.
What does UEA stand for?
UEA stands for Universal Esperanto Association (Netherlands)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UEA
We have 59 other meanings of UEA in our Acronym Attic
- User Experience
- United Engineers & Constructors, Inc.
- User Equipment Medium Access Control
- User Environment Virtualization (software)
- Unconjugated Estriol (abnormal pregnancy screening)
- Unreal Engine 3 (gaming)
- Unattended Equipment Area
- Union Estonienne des Architectes (French: Estonian Union of Architects)
- Union Européenne de l'Ameublement (French: European Union of Furniture)
- United Earth Alliance
- Universala Esperanto-Asocio (World Esperanto Association)
- University of East Anglia (UK)
- Upper Enclosure Assembly
- Urban Ecology Australia (est. 1991)
- Urban Exploration Alberta
- User Experience Architect
- Utah Education Association
- Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin Type 1 (also seen as UEA-I)
- Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin 1 Lectin
- Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin Type 1 (protein)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keppel Enderby, 73, an Australian jurist now serving as president of the Universal Esperanto Association (UEA), said in a recent interview with Kyodo News that Esperanto is meant to be an "auxiliary language" in international communications, not the world's sole lingua franca.