The NCBB began eliminating paper-based workflows in 2005 when the blood bank adopted the BBCS SRQ product, an electronic version of the Universal Donor Health Questionnaire (UDHQ) required of all donors before qualifying for eligibility by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
What does UDHQ stand for?
UDHQ stands for Universal Donor Health Questionnaire
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Urban Development and Housing Act (Philippines)
- Utah Dental Hygienists Association
- Ulysses Diversified Holdings Corporation
- Urban Development and Housing Department (Sikkim, India)
- Urban Development and Housing Division (Bhutan)
- User-Defined Header Data
- User Data Header Indicator
- United Democrats of Hong Kong
- User Data Header Length
- Universal Design Housing Network
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Unit Demand History Summary
- Upper Darby High School (Pennsylvania)
- Upper Dublin High School (Pennsylvania)
- Utah Department of Human Services
- Utah Division of Homeland Security (Utah Department of Public Safety)
- Uzbekistan Demographic and Health Survey
- Under the Direct Influence
- Unidad de Información (Spanish: Information Unit)