IBM announced an upcoming developer's release Technology Preview of DB2 Universal Database for Windows Server 2003 for Extended 64-Bit Systems.
What does UDB stand for?
UDB stands for Universal Database (IBM)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UDB
We have 32 other meanings of UDB in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Dauphin Area School District (Lykens, PA)
- Unidad de Atencion Telefonica (Spanish: Telephone Answering Unit)
- Urban Design Assistance Team (various locations)
- You Doing Anything Tomorrow
- Underwater Data System
- Union der Deutschen Akademien der Wissenschaften (Union of German Academies of Sciences and Humanities)
- Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare
- Unified Data Base
- Union Démocratique Bretonne (French: Breton Democratic Union; political party; France)
- Union des Designers de Belgique (French: Union of Designers of Belgium)
- Universal Desktop Box (computing)
- Update Buffer
- Uprava Drzavne Bezbednosti (State Security Committee, Yugoslav)
- Urban Development Boundary
- University District Business Alliance (College of Arts and Sciences; University of Memphis; TN)
- Unified Data Base for Acquisition Logistics
- Ultimate Dressage Bulletin Board (horse topics)
- Underutilized Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (US DOT)
- Universal Digital Book Encoder
- University of Delaware Botanic Gardens
Samples in periodicals archive:
SmartDBA Performance Management for DB2 Universal Database v2.
IBM has announced that its DB2 Universal Database running on an IBM RS/6000 S80 server has achieved a record-breaking benchmark performance on the PeopleSoft Funds Transfer Pricing solution.
SAP customers who prefer both the DB2 Universal Database and Sun Enterprise servers will no longer have to choose between them.