Investtradebank (ITB) is a universal commercial bank, providing services to enterprises and organizations with different property forms, representing a wide range of economic sectors, small and medium-sized businesses and private clients.
What does UCB stand for?
UCB stands for Universal Commercial Bank
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCB
We have 81 other meanings of UCB in our Acronym Attic
- Union Chimique Belge (French; biopharmaceutical manufacturer; Brussels, Belgium)
- Union de Crédit pour le Bâtiment (Belgium)
- Unit Code Browser
- Unit Control Block
- United California Bank
- United Carolina Bank
- United Christian Broadcasters
- United Colors of Benetton (fashion brand)
- United Cricket Board
- Universal Chess Board
- Universidad Catolica Boliviana (Spanish; Bolivian Catholic University; Bolivia)
- Universidade Castello Branco (Castello Branco University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Universidade Católica de Brasilia (Brazil)
- University Centre Barnsley (UK)
- University College of Belize
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Upper Confidence Bound
- Upright Citizens Brigade
- University of California - Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is a universal commercial bank with a strong presence in Moscow and in another 41 regions of Russia.