8) Universal Church of the Kingdom of God dissenters, criticizing mostly their business aspects and relationships with God.
What does UCKD stand for?
UCKD stands for Universal Church of the Kingdom
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Utah Criminal Justice Information System
- Upper Catchment of the Jordan River (hydrology)
- Union Chrétienne des Jeunes Gens du Sénégal (French)
- Ubuntu Customization Kit (software)
- Universal Chemical Key (algorithm)
- Universal Correlation Key
- Uridine-Cytidine Kinases
- Ushtria Çlirimtare e Kosovës (Kosovo Liberation Army)
- Ushtria Clirimtare Kombetare (Albanian: National Liberation Army)
- Uridine-Cytidine Kinase 1
- Universal Church of the Kingdom of God
- U Can't Keep Up (sports apparel)
- UEFA Champions League
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament
- Umal Consolidated Limited
- Uncomfortable Loudness Level
- Unfair Competition Law
- Union Centrista Liberal (Italian: Centrist Liberal Union)
- Union Communiste Libertaire (French: Libertarian Communist Union)
- Unión de Corresponsalía Local (Galician: Local Union Correspondent)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Universal Church of the Kingdom of God bought what was formerly the St.
Mr Lima, of the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God in North London, said: "I thought she was possessed.
The Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, which once offered devotees the opportunity to hear the 'screams of hell' on a cassette tape, promotes the power of prayer to destroy demon-possession and illness.
The obsessive pair took Anna to the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God in North London where they asked the priest to expel her 'demons'.
An example of this new religious generation is the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, created in 1977 by a Rio de Janeiro state lottery official, which already claims more than 3,000,000 members and exists in more than thirty countries on three continents.