Located at the tip of the 227-hectare man-made peninsula, the Maritime Centre is the focal point of Dubai Maritime City, serving as the universal capital for all maritime businesses.
What does UNICAP stand for?
UNICAP stands for Universal Capital
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UNICAP
- Institutional Network of the Universities from the Capitals of Europe
- Universal Compiler Architecture (allows any language to be compiled by Chasm.
- Universidad Interamericana
- Università Degli Studi di Cagliari (Italian university)
- Université de Caen (French: University of Caen; Caen, France)
- University of Calabar (Nigeria)
- Universita Degli Studi di Camerino
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (Portuguese: State University of Campinas; São Paulo, Brazil)
- Unidad Indígena Y Campesina del Norte (Union of Northern Indigenous People and Farmers; Guatemala)
- Uniform Capitalization (inventory planning)
- Universidade Catolica de Pernambuco (Catholic university, Brazil)
- União Internacional de Capoeira Regional (Russian, school)
- Unidad Cirugía Cardiovascular
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Italy)
- United Nations International Computing Centre (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Unix Numeric Intensive Calculations at Chalmers (Sweden)
- United Nimba Citizen's Council
- Union of Industrial and Employer's Confederations of Europe
- Universal Network of Intelligent Conscious Entities
- Université de Nice-Sophia Antipolis (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Universal Capital Investment Fund, a community development financial institution (CDFI) that has raised $300,000 to provide small loans and equity investment to businesses associated with the business support center.