com)-- Perceptant, a pioneer of business-to-business integration, open EDI and supply chain software solutions, today announced support for Oasis Universal Business Language (UBL), an open xml standard for B2B messaging that facilitates the exchange of catalogue, pricing, stock and transaction information between buyers and suppliers.
What does UBL stand for?
UBL stands for Universal Business Language
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBL
We have 46 other meanings of UBL in our Acronym Attic
- Ultimate Band List
- Unblocking (ITU-T)
- Unbundled Loop (telecommunications)
- Underground Bowling League
- Union Bank Limited
- Unit Basic Load
- United Bank Limited Pakistan
- United Bank Ltd.
- United Breweries Ltd. (Bangalore, India)
- United Bus Line (Philippines)
- Universitas Budi Luhur (Indonesian university)
- University of Botswana Library
- Usama Bin Laden
- Union of Baptists in Latin America
- Ultra Broadband Loop Carrier
- Undergraduate Business Leadership Council (various schools)
- University of Bristol Law Club (Bristol, England, UK)
- Utah Bankruptcy Law Center (Salt Lake City, UT)
- United Bengali Liberation Front (India)
- University of Baltimore Law Library (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ISABELLA MOORE ENGLISH is often regarded as the universal business language - but while it may be acceptable to use English if you are buying from another country, it won't be appreciated when trying to sell to international customers.