She is a former nonexecutive director of the Universal Building Society and Newcastle Building Society.
What does UBS stand for?
UBS stands for Universal Building Society (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UBS
We have 111 other meanings of UBS in our Acronym Attic
- Uninterruptible Battery System
- Union Bank of Switzerland
- Union de Banques Suisses (French: Union of Swiss Banks)
- Unique Business Systems (various locations)
- United Bible Societies
- United Black Seminarians (student group)
- United Blood Services
- United Buying Service
- Universal Banking Solution (Oracle)
- Universal Bomb Suspension
- Universal Building Systems, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Universal Business Solutions, LLC (Alpharetta, GA)
- Universitair Bibliotheek Systeem
- University Bookshop (New Zealand)
- University Business Services
- Urban Book Source (resource)
- Used Bookstore
- User Based Solution
- User Based Systems (software consulting firm, Castro Valley, CA)
- Utility Billing System (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 33-year-old has worked in a number of marketing roles for various companies including Universal Building Society, Welwyn Systems (part of the TT Electronics Group), Sparkle Computer Company and Perfect Image.
Ms Russell also held the post of finance director with Newcastle-based Universal Building Society before its merger with Newcastle Building Society at the end of 2006.
25 per cent is available from the Universal Building Society.
25 per cent off your mortgage rate for five years, while the Universal building society (0800 281 496) offers a six per cent discount for a year.
Universal Building Society are offering a fixed rate mortgage of 7.
Gillian Tiplady was previously head of legal at NBS for four years following five years as a board member at Universal Building Society.
Yesterday's results were bolstered by the firm's merger with Universal Building Society in 2006, strong lending volumes and other income from investment products and its Solutions business, which manages more than pounds 10bn in savings accounts.