Borno State Universal Basic Education Board has awarded a contract for the construction of primary school classrooms and staff common rooms.
What does UBE stand for?
UBE stands for Universal Basic Education (Nigeria)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UBE
We have 30 other meanings of UBE in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform Brain Death Act (1978)
- University Business Development Centre (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Utahns for Better Dental Health (fluoride advocates)
- United Better Dress Manufacturers Association
- Utah Birth Defect Network
- Unscheduled Brain DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) Synthesis
- Ubiquitin-Activating Enzyme
- Ugly But Effective
- União Brasileira de Escritores (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Authors)
- Union of Black Episcopalians
Samples in periodicals archive:
E will contribute to the goals of Education for All, set forth at the World Education Forum in 2000, and to the Millennium Development Goals of universal basic education and of gender parity at all levels of education, through its focus on education in conflict-affected countries.
Malak Zaalouk, an expert on education, said emergencies are the biggest obstacle to the second of the Millennium Development Goals regarding universal basic education.
Its mission is to promote universal basic education, to empower young people, and, according to its Web site, "to build the capacities needed to carry forward an ever-advancing civilization on the African continent.