Brooktrout Technology has risen to the occasion by offering the TRxStream Series which offers a universal application programming interface (API) for easier programming.
What does UAPI stand for?
UAPI stands for Universal Application Programming Interface
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UAPI
We have 1 other meaning of UAPI in our Acronym Attic
- University Academic Planning Council (Boston College; Newton Centre, MA)
- University Academic Promotions Committee (Australia)
- University Admission Preparation Course (Canada)
- University Applications Processing Center (CUNY)
- Utah Association of Public Charter Schools
- Union of American Physicians and Dentists
- University of Arizona Police Department
- User Agent Protocol Data Unit (ITU-T)
- Updates in Applied Physics and Electrical Technology (journal)
- Umbilical Artery Pulsatility Index
- You're A Pain in the Ass
- Ultimate Arena Paintball League (tournament; Las Vegas, NV)
- Unitech Amusement Parks Ltd. (India)
- Upper Arlington Public Library (Upper Arlington, OH)
- Utah Association of Professional Landmen
- Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management (Computer Associates)
- Union d’Assemblées Protestantes en Mission
- United Against Puppy Mills (Lancaster, PA)
- Upper Airway Patency Monitor (Pulmosonix)
- Upper Atmosphere Physics Monitoring (National Institution of Polar Research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UEI's Universal Application Programming Interface (UAPI) for seamless integration and scalability of advanced navigation and control features on the target platform.
With its browser-based hardware configuration interface, and universal application programming interfaces, the Easy I/O Server helps reduce software development and maintenance costs, and cuts the time to market for new embedded and enterprise network data applications.